Zero downtime deployment
Zero downtime deployment is a great thing for you. This tech is used when your web store is deployed so that you can successfully introduce a new version of the website into production, while the user does not notice that it is not available. From the point of view of the user and the company, this is the best possible deployment scenario, using this way you can introduce new features and fix bugs without interruption.
What we offer:
- Deploy version #1 of your service
- Migrate the database
- Deploy version #2 of your service in parallel with version #1
- As soon as you see that version #2 is working as expected, we remove version #1
Blue and green deployment is an approach that allows us to easily introduce new features without worrying about production going down. This is due to the fact that even if something happens, we can easily roll back to the previous environment simply by “flipping a switch”.
- ensure that two copies of your production code work (“blue” and “green”);
- direct all traffic to the blue environment, i.e. for production URLs to point there;
- deploy and test all changes to the website in a green environment;
- switch urls from blue to green environment
Steps to follow
Step 1:Request a quote
A support ticket is automatically created and immediately sent to our team. The experts will contact you as soon as possible to review your code and be ready to start working.
Step 2: Zero downtime deployment
We will prepare a package with a new version of the website Turn off running application Run scripts to migrate the database Deploy and run a new version of the website
- You will need to send us the access data and our professional team will examine* your webstore.
* This might take 1-2 working days according to time-zone, holidays or days-off.
Step 3: Warranty
We give all our clients 1 month of guarantee and answer your questions even after the expiration date.